Bokobob crashed

White Dog_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Guys, today I heard from Bokobob, a good friend, that he passed out while riding his Kawa Vulcan recently, breaking a leg and shoulder blade. He wrote me he was starting PT and is in a nursing home. Bob owned a CB1100 until a couple months ago and was a poster on this board. I bought his BMW K75 back in March. which compliments my CB1100, Goldwing and now a BMW R1100RT. I'll never catch up with Bob. He told me he has owned 25 cycles in the past 4-5 years. He likes to ride fast, too.

Bob just turned 80 a month or so ago and was riding about every day. Prayers for his quick recovery I know will be appreciated.
 
I remember Bob, he was an older fellow, around for about a year. I don't think he ever got comfortable on his CB.

Sorry to hear about his bad luck. Doesn't sound too bad, but at his age any broken bones can take a long time healing.

Hope he heals quickly and completely.
 
That's a sad story. My best to Bokobob. I hope he's up and about soon.
 
Sorry to hear the bad news.
The same thing happened to one of my riding buddies. He was riding along and suddenly passed out from a mini stroke.
I'll be 80 next year so my fingers are crossed :D
 
I can only hope I'll be riding at some of the ages on the CB1100 forum.. Kudos to all who still do....
 
ya, sounds like the crash results will be the least of his worries; the pass out is much more worrisome at his age. I hope it's minor and he heals up well. Pass our concerns along.
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
Say hi to Bob for me, we are both on this forum and the Motobrick forum


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm a couple hours away but I hope to ride down to his town next week to visit with him.
 
Was just filling in my mileage on the CB forum mileage chart and noticed Bokobob was still listed with 517 miles put on in January 2016.
 
Back
Top