Mar 8, 2014 #1 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter Geez, I thought I was done lusting over horse power..... anyway, this is neat.
Mar 8, 2014 #3 S SanPete_imp Been there Where exactly is he going? Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Mar 8, 2014 #4 D davidsargee_imp Been there Impressive, that took some skill, and a couple of large ones.
Apr 3, 2014 #8 C Copiche_imp First service completed Spends tons of time and money building ice tires. Then rides in a straight line and then destroys them doing a burnout. cuss.
Spends tons of time and money building ice tires. Then rides in a straight line and then destroys them doing a burnout. cuss.
Apr 4, 2014 #10 E Elipten_imp Road warrior Now that is a good one! You made me laugh. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nov 19, 2018 #11 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior HikerToo_imp said: Geez, I thought I was done lusting over horse power..... anyway, this is neat. Click to expand... Holy crap! Where is this? Quebec?
HikerToo_imp said: Geez, I thought I was done lusting over horse power..... anyway, this is neat. Click to expand... Holy crap! Where is this? Quebec?