Blue Ridge Parkway ? NC Rally

Pterodactyl_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
You'll be right next time popgun. I'm very unlikely to make it. :P
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
So, now its 2 against 1 huh? :dodgy: :D
 
Boiling oil? That's low tech warfare right there.
 
Oh yea.. That 's some bad stuff. RUN AWAY...
 
Ferret down under low tech warfare is how it is. We have heaps of coal (to make and boil the oil).
They made oil out of coal in a small plant the Japanese built not far from my brothers place back in the 80's

Regards
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
You'll be right next time popgun. I'm very unlikely to make it. :P
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
So, now its 2 against 1 huh? :dodgy: :D
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
So, now its 2 against 1 huh? :dodgy: :D
Mostly, although us non-CB riders were outnumbered at a recent event.

Tell you what, popgun: We'll tuck the women and children away and pop the heater under the oil; but, if you ride the CB, I'll open the gate and let you in. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top