Blue Ridge Parkway ? NC Rally

dUh!

Running like a top
Thread starter
I had the opportunity to take a little extra time and ride around prior to the gathering of CB and friends. On May 27th The Ferret was able to arrive a tab bit early and we spent the day letting our hair down and letting it flow in the wind that went through our helmets.
Blue Ridge Parkway is a wonder road.
Here are some photos, and please – share some of yours here as well if you don’t mind. This was our rally, and this is not just my thread.




[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6E0B8C58-8B5F-4725-A1B3-1301DB8E21F8_zps7zshwtxp.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0668066E-C104-484E-AD04-08E612EB197A_zpsrsoi7vdz.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1D657B10-70B6-4CB8-8AAF-93DE5CC7F0DD_zps4u1jgctw.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/A572475E-311A-4F41-9DA9-D7A8FB1FB0AA_zps7inxjm81.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E28C4C95-DD17-4F29-ADFE-D5BE825B08E5_zpsjz1eghhq.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/36246070-4014-4A13-B572-12D5685E6678_zpsdsceyscg.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C003CEB3-1271-4D1A-8D84-09891E770A3E_zps7rlq9kmh.jpg.html]

How many followers does this guy have!! Lol
[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FC8B2068-F300-4791-B220-A0EC2B1ED1C1_zps8ieyqr2k.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6A36D62C-9244-4F12-8AC3-A7E0260F7878_zpsfoddqaup.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/579A6B48-04BA-4E9F-853A-8F021BC20969_zpse9arilww.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6D954E6B-1DD2-4DF3-B506-8B9062195A81_zpsrzzwk0mc.jpg.html]
 
Fantastic photos, dUh! I may well add some when I get home. It's the most fantastic road to ride.
 
Good times, great pics.

Notice the guy on the full dressed bike leading me thru the turns ..... at 10 mph UNDER the speed limit. I'm pretty sure he had FLA lic plates and had never seen a curve before lol. He wasn't the worst though, we followed a little SUV for a couple of miles with Florida plates who passed up at least 10 pull offs/overlooks at 25 MPH and STILL hit the brakes for every single curve.!
 
There you are dUH! Haven't seen you post since the rally.
288e121b1f4f3457a39654396d958566.jpg

Chapomis, dUH!, Ride4now
 
Novice_imp said:
SanPete_imp said:
There you are dUH! Haven't seen you post since the rally.
288e121b1f4f3457a39654396d958566.jpg

Chapomis, dUH!, Ride4now
They said you meet the nicest people on a Honda....but this looks like a rough crowd:)
They said you meet the nicest people on a Honda....but this looks like a rough crowd:)
We have your number Novice...:@...:D
 
I love all the rally pics. I wasn't there, obviously, but I followed the thread and felt like I was there. Maybe next time...
 
You'll be right next time popgun. I'm very unlikely to make it. :P
 
I think my pocket money might be rationed after this year's effort. :(
 
Cormanus_imp said:
You'll be right next time popgun. I'm very unlikely to make it. :P
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
You'll be right next time popgun. I'm very unlikely to make it. :P
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
When they build that bridge to Australia I'm going ride down and see you :D
Bolt the gates! Women and children to the cellars!!!! Prepare the boiling oil!
 
Back
Top