Bless R's seat cowl

noisewater_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi guys, i tried to post something about this earlier so if I've doubled up on it my apologies.
Just checking out the bless R's seat cowl on samurider. Anyone bought one? I have a 2011 cb1100, they say it's made for the later model rs. Thing is it seems to me it would fit anyway. The seat pan must be the same? Anyone know?? Just the padding looks thicker on the rs meaning it should still fit on the earlier modes. I emailed them and they said it's made for the rs. Can't see why it wouldn't fit both. Anyone here had both bikes?
 
Houtman has a 2013, a 2014 DLX and a 2017 EX. As I recall, he’s said the seats are interchangeable. It’s hard to think the RS would be different, but I couldn’t be sure.

There was a replacement seat with cowl that I’ve seen on a 2010. Chic design https://www.samurider.com/?p=23553/#itemImage
 
Sweet mercy that looks good. Wish they had a pic with the compartment exposed. I love my Corbin Smuggler on the Bonneville. It doesn't seem like a lot of space but it really is very handy. $1k, ouch. But....I have a K&H and a Corbin K&Q in the building....
 
If the DLX seat fits the standard—which I think it does—this seat will fit too. Note the ad, which says, “*it can be fitted on 2014-2016 CB1100EX/Deluxe model.”
 
Back
Top