Black or Red ?

redbirds_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Yea, redbirds got you all sidetracked with that preferring single exhaust comment... It's redbirds fault!
You sound like my wife. LOL
You sound like my wife. LOL

:rofl: that made me laugh out loud
Yep, Sea...looks good from either side

 
Plus your bike, especially the exhaust, is cleaner and the hills were greener. Can't wait to see your pics on the DLX from there.
 
Only the dlx comes with 4 into 2 (and the EX which we don't get in the US)
 
The CB dressed in black is a good option. I prefer this (un)color.

Don`t know about the 14 model in US, but in Europe it really put on some weight
in comparison to the 13. And more tragically looses it's Combined Break System.

The 4 in 1 exhaust system is a nice one. If I ever would change it,
then it should be a 4 in 4 like the original 750. But this is too expensive for me.:P

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum our black is different than your black. Your black has silver motor and wheels our black has black motor and wheels.

USA 13 and 14 stds would weigh the same or really really close. There has been no difference in weight published.

Our DLX is the same as your EX with the dual pipes only with mags instead of spokes and more weight.

Honda makes this fun with all the different years, models and country specs doesn't it? Lol
 
Yes, Honda does. Maybe Honda knows, what customers want in different countries.
Or they suppose, they know.
It's a bit confusing, but now, you explained all the differences.
I hope, I can keep them in mind and do not mix them up too often.

Wisedrum
 
Doesn't the 14 in both black and red have a larger gas tank as well which does add more weight? The red 14 has the nice brick seat as well.
 
kballowe_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Buy the red and spend the $1500 on getting down to Deal's Gap for the CB1100 Rally :)
When is that? And it wouldn't take $1,500 to get there..... being only 600 miles from here.

Been there a few times on a couple of bikes..
.
.
c36b2c1b18a8357e86fc1389a3b8d4c3.jpg

118be3230a55094e93228feb3e0db5cb.jpg

892e01cdc4f76b5d96d94c53372e2c41.jpg
When is that? And it wouldn't take $1,500 to get there..... being only 600 miles from here.

Been there a few times on a couple of bikes..
.
.
f560b01adb0c3c7be76845ce8f008e72.jpg

1452f7aac922dcb9b7022177653e4ddb.jpg

4aa8b0e068253ac3738ac72096dcbea2.jpg

can anyone tell me what the 3rd bike is (blue with the read side boxes)...very sharp machine. thanks
 
The Blacks, which were secretly favored by the designers, were silently given an added 5hp above all other models. :D
 
Jrns..I think that is a Yamaha Super Tenere'. 1200cc Twin ADV bike
 
Red=classic Honda. Black=Harley wannabe. ;)

Red RLETs are for pimps. Oh and the tires are black, too. The color of the rubber makes no difference. (Have at that comment, metallyguitarded)
 
I like the fact that the Red '13 is the very first year CB1100 for the US. I also love the more retro turn signals on the '13 that are much like those on the CB750 FOUR. The '14 signals are too modern for me. I also don't care much for the whole black look on a modern retro. I love the '14 DLX. It's still red, has a silver motor, and I guess I could put up with the signals. I just bought my '13 3 weeks ago, and skipped the '14 black.
 
Some us are blessed and have a black 2011 model. All the splendid features that remained in place until 2013 with a colour option.
 
I guess I'm just special having the dark blue model then (oh wait....I did that myself :P ). :D
 
Back
Top