What a nice day at the and of the season to take some pictures from my black beauty:
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
(I paid a high price for the photos: After taking the pictures I dropped the bike when taking it from the center stand
)
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life
(I paid a high price for the photos: After taking the pictures I dropped the bike when taking it from the center stand
)

CB 1100 (not mine). It even has mounts/buckles/adapters /... (sorry, don't know the correct english word for these thingies) to attach a tank bag directly onto the tank cover (i.e. tank bag "Sherpa" with 40 L).