Black Mirror Mod

xNE0x_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
First thing I did to my CB1100, is I removed the factory mirrors and ordered a set of NC700X mirrors for it.



What do you all think?

~Neo :cool:
 
Looks good, mate.
 
How much more black could it be? The answer is none; none more black.

Looks good! I agree the chrome mirrors would look a bit out of place in the '14 standard, plus the squared mirrors actually match the squared tank pretty well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
How much more black could it be? The answer is none; none more black.

Looks good! I agree the chrome mirrors would look a bit out of place in the '14 standard, plus the squared mirrors actually match the squared tank pretty well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, the lines of the mirrors are perfect for this bike. Nice choice!
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Black is the new black.

I'd love to see a Standard with the black header and pipe kit.
I thought someone posted a picture of one, or maybe a European EX with black headers and pipes.
 
Back
Top