Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
^ I believe those are the factory CB500 mirrors.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Perfect, thanks! I just put my factory mirrors back on, and I kinda really like them again! Got tired of my bar end mirrors making it harder to filter between cars. Currently waiting on a pair of black mirrors from Hoosier Garage though, we'll see...Papa Weeley_imp said:^ I believe those are the factory CB500 mirrors.
). But after seeing this Mugen bike, I've suddenly got a hankering for doing this to a black version (though in my head, I'd add silver side covers to match all the other silver-ish stuff):
Perfect, thanks! I just put my factory mirrors back on, and I kinda really like them again! Got tired of my bar end mirrors making it harder to filter between cars. Currently waiting on a pair of black mirrors from Hoosier Garage though, we'll see...c-breezy_imp said:Perfect, thanks! I just put my factory mirrors back on, and I kinda really like them again! Got tired of my bar end mirrors making it harder to filter between cars. Currently waiting on a pair of black mirrors from Hoosier Garage though, we'll see...Papa Weeley_imp said:^ I believe those are the factory CB500 mirrors.


Papa Weeley_imp said:I have to say that my red CB11 is the most beautiful bike I've ever owned, and I really wasn't at all interested in the black model when it came out (no offense to all of our black owners - just different strokes for different folks). But after seeing this Mugen bike, I've suddenly got a hankering for doing this to a black version (though in my head, I'd add silver side covers to match all the other silver-ish stuff):
:worship:
Perfect, thanks! I just put my factory mirrors back on, and I kinda really like them again! Got tired of my bar end mirrors making it harder to filter between cars. Currently waiting on a pair of black mirrors from Hoosier Garage though, we'll see...c-breezy_imp said:Perfect, thanks! I just put my factory mirrors back on, and I kinda really like them again! Got tired of my bar end mirrors making it harder to filter between cars. Currently waiting on a pair of black mirrors from Hoosier Garage though, we'll see...Papa Weeley_imp said:^ I believe those are the factory CB500 mirrors.
I only knew because I've got them, too.
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-6-22%20050_zpspzowttin.jpg.html]

I'm pretty sure you've changed stuff on your bike since this post, but how did the Plasti-Dip hold up on the mirrors/fenders/etc?WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp said:![]()
![]()
Had the bike about 2 weeks now. Fenders, mirrors, headlight trim and brackets, and tail light bracket already blacked out. Still need to do the turn signals and swap the bar for the CB500 black bar. All the chrome has been coated with Plasti-Dip. I love the look and love the fact that I can go back to the chrome easily if I wish.