Black is Beautiful!!

mec_imp said:

Sorry, new to this.

I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.

Bike looks very tastefully put together.

Thanks for the compliment.

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the Moriwaki exhaust. Looks great, sounds great, added noticible performance boost. They were a breeze to install; no surprises or fitment issues. Even came with genuine Honda gaskets.

Here's a nice photo of one side.

[url=http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/mec473/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0T7A5756-Edit-2_zpshb3mrn3h.jpg.html]

Sent from an undisclosed location Were you able to keep the centerstand with the new exhaust?
 
White Dog_imp said:
mec_imp said:

Sorry, new to this.

I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.

Bike looks very tastefully put together.

Thanks for the compliment.

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the Moriwaki exhaust. Looks great, sounds great, added noticible performance boost. They were a breeze to install; no surprises or fitment issues. Even came with genuine Honda gaskets.

Here's a nice photo of one side.

[url=http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/mec473/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0T7A5756-Edit-2_zpshb3mrn3h.jpg.html]

Sent from an undisclosed location Were you able to keep the centerstand with the new exhaust?

It says on Samurider's and on Moriwaki's website that it will not work with the stock center stand.


Sent from an undisclosed location
 
National Museum of the Marine Corps, Quantico, VA

4df8f7831fabc06e411e3a0098e128ed.jpg


Christmas Concert
42d669757ea2ffa4370bd60b19842745.jpg
 
The difference in center stands comes about because of the mufflers. They are interchangeable otherwise. If you're putting DLX duals on a Standard, get a center stand for a DLX. The only difference is the arm that comes out the side. Short on the Std, long on the DLX. Probably would work for non-oem pipes too.
 
Riko_imp said:
that exhaust takes all the attention from the bike, imo
Thanks, Riko.

Love the look of your bike. Looks like you and I have vastly different styles. You'll have to let me know how that plastidip holds up!
 
Hey that's your swirly pic all straightened out.
 
Back
Top