metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Hiram, you are SO close! But quoting my post in order to post photos doesn't count.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mec_imp said:WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp said:mec_imp said:
Sorry, new to this.
I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.
Bike looks very tastefully put together.
Sent from an undisclosed location
Sorry, new to this.
I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.
Bike looks very tastefully put together.
Thanks for the compliment.
I can't say enough about how happy I am with the Moriwaki exhaust. Looks great, sounds great, added noticible performance boost. They were a breeze to install; no surprises or fitment issues. Even came with genuine Honda gaskets.
Here's a nice photo of one side.
[url=http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/mec473/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0T7A5756-Edit-2_zpshb3mrn3h.jpg.html]
Sent from an undisclosed location

White Dog_imp said:mec_imp said:WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp said:mec_imp said:
Sorry, new to this.
I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.
Bike looks very tastefully put together.
Sent from an undisclosed location
Sorry, new to this.
I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.
Bike looks very tastefully put together.
Thanks for the compliment.
I can't say enough about how happy I am with the Moriwaki exhaust. Looks great, sounds great, added noticible performance boost. They were a breeze to install; no surprises or fitment issues. Even came with genuine Honda gaskets.
Here's a nice photo of one side.
[url=http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/mec473/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0T7A5756-Edit-2_zpshb3mrn3h.jpg.html]
Sent from an undisclosed location
Sorry, new to this.
I think I got it this time.
Looks great. How are you liking the Moriwaki pipes? They're on the top of my exhaust wish list currently.
Bike looks very tastefully put together.
Thanks for the compliment.
I can't say enough about how happy I am with the Moriwaki exhaust. Looks great, sounds great, added noticible performance boost. They were a breeze to install; no surprises or fitment issues. Even came with genuine Honda gaskets.
Here's a nice photo of one side.
[url=http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/mec473/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0T7A5756-Edit-2_zpshb3mrn3h.jpg.html]
Sent from an undisclosed location Were you able to keep the centerstand with the new exhaust?
Thanks, Riko.Riko_imp said:that exhaust takes all the attention from the bike, imo
husky385_imp said:
Going to blacken it some more... Like "Anthony from Revzilla TV" would say: Will be murdered out.redbirds_imp said:Whatcha got planned for it?
14CharlieBravo11_imp said:I've posted this before but....
Two mods and I'm done (I have since added trim to the Comet).