Black is beautiful

Whoops

Been there
Thread starter
3c4e60875d07c175e1d4799cbfc34c1d.jpg


b2272a3b2a0859464da0c14bdb12c546.jpg


a64d9d048d9b7dd30a82b3e43e2b4749.jpg


06068265d941ed5ec6087a6bff86a53e.jpg


0064748d4b4a503661cfb6b2685ad2d1.jpg
 
Wow, great job! A man after my own heart in the detailing department.
 
Great detail pics Whoops
 
Great photos of a lovely bike, Whoops. I really like the shot of the gauges.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Great photos of a lovely bike, Whoops. I really like the shot of the gauges.
My fav as well. That startup dance of the needles just gives me chills. :clap:
Havasu Secret_imp said:
Beautiful Bike. I have your twin!!!



:thumbsup:
 
Whoops_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Great photos of a lovely bike, Whoops. I really like the shot of the gauges.
My fav as well. That startup dance of the needles just gives me chills. :clap:
Havasu Secret_imp said:
Beautiful Bike. I have your twin!!!



:thumbsup:

My fav as well. That startup dance of the needles just gives me chills. :clap:
Havasu Secret_imp said:
:thumbsup:


Here you go brother tankin' up after a brisk winter ride.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Thankfully we're still in the autumn season far north here. :)
:worship: I guess I did jump the gun by a few weeks there. Lovin' the 1100 more every time I ride it. The only problem is that it sounds so sweet at high RPM with the Arrow headers that I risk going to jail every time I take her out. :excited:
 
Black bike, black night. The glimmering CB in front of a shining christmas tree. I can't hold back not to shoot this photo as every year. While riding through the city, buying this and that, I bought a new published book I like to read the next days called "Freihheitsgrade" written by Christoph Möllers. In times of limited freedom thoughts are free and can't be limited or taken away, the highest and maybe nicest form of freedom.

 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Black bike, black night. The glimmering CB in front of a shining christmas tree. I can't hold back not to shoot this photo as every year. While riding through the city, buying this and that, I bought a new published book I like to read the next days called "Freihheitsgrade" written by Christoph Möllers. In times of limited freedom thoughts are free and can't be limited or taken away, the highest and maybe nicest form of freedom.
Looking good for sure.
 
Great picture Wisedrum, I always get envious when I see a non-U.S. black CB like yours with the silver engine, cases, wheels, fork lowers, etc. Merry Christmas.
 
Indeed, it is.

Here's a nice sundowner at 16.00h in the afternoon over a small lake near the nature park Westensee. When do you have the chance to see it so early? A few days before Christmas. Afterwards the days will gradually getting longer again.


 
Back
Top