PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I was cruising around on Samurider and saw this picture-
As I sat looking at this beautiful bike- I examined the details and something jumped out at me. The black headlight brackets. I then looked at a normal CB- and once you see it, you can't unsee it.
One of the cool parts of this bike is simply the traditional round headlight- but the silver brackets detract from that IMO. Just look at the bikes in our banner above.
So I bought a spare set of brackets and will be making them black.
Other pics I found-
As I sat looking at this beautiful bike- I examined the details and something jumped out at me. The black headlight brackets. I then looked at a normal CB- and once you see it, you can't unsee it.
One of the cool parts of this bike is simply the traditional round headlight- but the silver brackets detract from that IMO. Just look at the bikes in our banner above.
So I bought a spare set of brackets and will be making them black.
Other pics I found-
