Razor
Been there
Thread starter
After seeing Nemo's bike at last year's rally; I wanted to copy his lead.
If I remember right, he powder coated his fenders (they looked very good!).
I ended up ordering the black fender set from Mr. T (samurider.com). I've ordered other things from him. Very professional, answers questions in a timely matter and great communications.
(been having some problems with photobucket, and went with Flickr. If someone knows how to post photos from there; please help me out-Thanks!)
Click on the links, I think they work :blush:
If I remember right, he powder coated his fenders (they looked very good!).
I ended up ordering the black fender set from Mr. T (samurider.com). I've ordered other things from him. Very professional, answers questions in a timely matter and great communications.
(been having some problems with photobucket, and went with Flickr. If someone knows how to post photos from there; please help me out-Thanks!)
Click on the links, I think they work :blush:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/T5E6AM]Untitled