Black Edition

Ack-CB11,

Absolutely beautiful. You are in rarified company - one of very, very few black CB1100s in the US. Maybe the only one.

Those shocks look great and I love the seat so much I ordered the same one. How long did it take to get yours?

Question Two: Is the black CB faster than the red one? :D
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Ack-CB11,

Absolutely beautiful. You are in rarified company - one of very, very few black CB1100s in the US. Maybe the only one.

Those shocks look great and I love the seat so much I ordered the same one. How long did it take to get yours?

Question Two: Is the black CB faster than the red one? :D
I think the Black optioned ones are Japan only,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fML44C9y9...s/s1600/Honda+CB+1100+Black+Style+2012+02.jpg

The regular black ones I'm not sure which countries got them besides Japan?

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2013models/2013-Honda-CB1100e.jpg

I ordered the seat June 24 it arrived Sat the 13th.

Everyone knows Black is good for 5 horse on the dyno :D

I'm eyeballing those fork tubes next?

You'll love the seat.
 
Thread starter
darmahman_imp said:
Is that the regular height seat or the tall one?
Mid height they call it, K&H #S1101BT2. The site shows the side profiles. Mid is the closest to stock. It feels the same distance to the grand as before, it specs out a little taller.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
darmahman_imp said:
Is that the regular height seat or the tall one?
Mid height they call it, K&H #S1101BT2. The site shows the side profiles. Mid is the closest to stock. It feels the same distance to the grand as before, it specs out a little taller.
That's good to hear. I ordered the HI version because I want to be raised up a bit more (long legs) and I was almost worried the HI would be too much higher than the US stock seat.
 
I think your bike looks better than the all blacked out Japan only edition. The engine on that bike looses it's appeal when it's 100% black as a lot of the detail disappears. The black fork sliders look pretty good though they look great in their bare aluminum on your bike too. You've done a really nice job with your bike IMO. Now, loose the clunky rear license plate bracket!!

Chip
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
black headlight brackets next?
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.
I love the silver and red colors with black frame and engine, but I've got to say your modifications have really transformed the bike. I think they would have sold many more cb1100's this year with that color scheme. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the road comet fairing.

Kevin
 
Lambotte_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
black headlight brackets next?
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.
I love the silver and red colors with black frame and engine, but I've got to say your modifications have really transformed the bike. I think they would have sold many more cb1100's this year with that color scheme. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the road comet fairing.

Kevin
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.
I love the silver and red colors with black frame and engine, but I've got to say your modifications have really transformed the bike. I think they would have sold many more cb1100's this year with that color scheme. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the road comet fairing.

Kevin
next year i bet we will see 3 if not 4 colors of this bike available if US sales keep up they way they have been.
 
I think the mid is about 32mm higher than stock seat according to H&K website. However, I think the seat in Japan is lower?? On Japanese website, the seat height on the bike is 30.1 inch and USA version is 31.3. Am i wrong? so once you add that 32mm or 1.26 inch to the 30.1, it comes out to be 31.45 which feels just like stock seat in the USA.
 
Back
Top