Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1ndo83_imp said:Beautiful! Love the seat.
Honda black parts except the Force side covers.DAC_imp said:Nice looking bike. Did you paint that or get painted parts?

I think the Black optioned ones are Japan only,CB4ME_imp said:Ack-CB11,
Absolutely beautiful. You are in rarified company - one of very, very few black CB1100s in the US. Maybe the only one.
Those shocks look great and I love the seat so much I ordered the same one. How long did it take to get yours?
Question Two: Is the black CB faster than the red one?![]()

Mid height they call it, K&H #S1101BT2. The site shows the side profiles. Mid is the closest to stock. It feels the same distance to the grand as before, it specs out a little taller.darmahman_imp said:Is that the regular height seat or the tall one?
That's good to hear. I ordered the HI version because I want to be raised up a bit more (long legs) and I was almost worried the HI would be too much higher than the US stock seat.Ack-CB11_imp said:Mid height they call it, K&H #S1101BT2. The site shows the side profiles. Mid is the closest to stock. It feels the same distance to the grand as before, it specs out a little taller.darmahman_imp said:Is that the regular height seat or the tall one?

Ack-CB11_imp said:
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.dBuster_imp said:black headlight brackets next?
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.Ack-CB11_imp said:I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.dBuster_imp said:black headlight brackets next?
I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.Lambotte_imp said:I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.Ack-CB11_imp said:I have a black Comet fairing on the way to cover those.dBuster_imp said:black headlight brackets next?
I love the silver and red colors with black frame and engine, but I've got to say your modifications have really transformed the bike. I think they would have sold many more cb1100's this year with that color scheme. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the road comet fairing.
Kevin
buck80mph_imp said:Ack-CB11_imp said:
I like the seat. Nice job...