Black Bomber

Jeff the CB CBX guy_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
In 1968 I remember the CB 450 being king of the street. Its nickname; Black Bomber
The CB 1100 is the 21st century version.
This was taken just outside Ft. Hunter Liggett Military Base in Central California
 
Great photo Jeff. I really like that black look, suits the bike as does the "Black Bomber" tag. Of course not as fast as a red one .... :).

Cheers
 
Ptero, are you saying red rockets are just naturally faster than black bombers

btw I had a 64 humped tank black bomber 450. Not one of my favorite Hondas (note not my actual bike I didn't have crash bars..otherwise identical)

 
The ferret_imp said:
Ptero, are you saying red rockets are just naturally faster than black bombers

btw I had a 64 humped tank black bomber 450. Not one of my favorite Hondas (note not my actual bike I didn't have crash bars..otherwise identical)



Sure, as long as they are black, have that sexy smaller gas tank and the single lighter silencer on the right side where it's supposed to be, then yeah!

P.S. That gas tank is so great looking, don't you think? About the best I think.
 
Thread starter
Oh yea! I've had more than a few people notice how Classic it looks. A CB 450 would be a good stable mate but alas..I am way passed spending time working on my bikes. Another 40-50 year old bike means lots of garage time. Better to have a big poster of one on the wall.
 
Back
Top