BLACK BIKES MATTER!!

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just stopping by to say Hi! Since I was here last I became a GRANDFATHER!! Hope everyone is doing well.

 
Well, how about that. Felicidades mi amigo.

The first I assume? I have 5. The oldest a sophomore in college, the youngest is 2. I watch the 2 littlest ones 2 days a week. They are a lot more fun than your kids were lol.

Enjoy Nemo!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Well, how about that. Felicidades mi amigo.

The first I assume? I have 5. The oldest a sophomore in college, the youngest is 2. I watch the 2 littlest ones 2 days a week. They are a lot more fun than your kids were lol.

Enjoy Nemo!
Thank you, Mickey! Yes, my first. A beautiful baby girl. After having raised our 2 boys, my wife is ecstatic about getting to play with a real life little doll. :heart:

Peace!
 
Nemo_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Well, how about that. Felicidades mi amigo.

The first I assume? I have 5. The oldest a sophomore in college, the youngest is 2. I watch the 2 littlest ones 2 days a week. They are a lot more fun than your kids were lol.

Enjoy Nemo!
Thank you, Mickey! Yes, my first. A beautiful baby girl. After having raised our 2 boys, my wife is ecstatic about getting to play with a real life little doll. :heart:

Peace!
Thank you, Mickey! Yes, my first. A beautiful baby girl. After having raised our 2 boys, my wife is ecstatic about getting to play with a real life little doll. :heart:


That is how my wife felt after our granddaughter was born 6 years ago !
 
lol it was 17 years between girls for us... the oldest and the youngest. My wife too was ecstatic that she could quit buying jeans, guns and toy construction equipment and start buying dresses, dolls and tea sets again.
 
62240f6ba3c3a6a6d4ac6017cc8e2eef.jpg


Once you go black you don’t go back....

Congrats Nemo!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats, Granpa! I have three Grandsons, 11, 8, 3. They're a hoot and a half! They all moved to TX last year, and we're moving there this year. Can't wait to get them on little bikes. A side note; when I was selling my old car last year, a guy wanted to know if I'd trade it for a new Grom. Heck, yeah, I said, but the deal fell apart.
 
Good to hear from you, Nemo. Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter.
 
Back
Top