Black beauty is done....for now

Spiderwatts_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
2014 “leftover” purchased end of September. Added Yoshimura slip on, KH high seat, my own air box mod, black CNC lowered pegs. See posts in “accessory” section.
Thank you all for how to post photo tips, and the other info on seat and pegs.
 
They are never done lol

Good job making it yours
 
Thread starter
I purchased mine on eBay. They come in several lowering sizes. 40-50mm is too low without hitting kickstand when you flip it up. The 25 mm fits perfect and you can adjust a little. You’ll see in description. Different color pegs AND brackets. Look carefully at selection. You can probably find elsewhere too. Mine came from Hong Kong. I ordered two sets at different times. They both arrived within 5 days. Pretty fast in my opinion to travel from there, go thru customs at both ends, and have USPS deliver. (I enjoyed tracking it:)
Here is a pic from EBAY for your “link”
 
Thanks
1abdf8461ede225a2f75807ea0a6b269.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Spiderwatts_imp said:
2014 “leftover” purchased end of September. Added Yoshimura slip on, KH high seat, my own air box mod, black CNC lowered pegs. See posts in “accessory” section.
Thank you all for how to post photo tips, and the other info on seat and pegs.
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
Spiderwatts_imp said:
2014 “leftover” purchased end of September. Added Yoshimura slip on, KH high seat, my own air box mod, black CNC lowered pegs. See posts in “accessory” section.
Thank you all for how to post photo tips, and the other info on seat and pegs.
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
I can answer the question about the K&H. YES. Mine is set to 100-120 kg and it is supremely comfortable. 2 hours no problem, and I'm a big heavy dude
 
Thread starter
DaSwami_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
Spiderwatts_imp said:
2014 “leftover” purchased end of September. Added Yoshimura slip on, KH high seat, my own air box mod, black CNC lowered pegs. See posts in “accessory” section.
Thank you all for how to post photo tips, and the other info on seat and pegs.
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
I can answer the question about the K&H. YES. Mine is set to 100-120 kg and it is supremely comfortable. 2 hours no problem, and I'm a big heavy dude
How does the KH work for you
Can you ride for 2 hours or more in comfort
I can answer the question about the K&H. YES. Mine is set to 100-120 kg and it is supremely comfortable. 2 hours no problem, and I'm a big heavy dude

Ditto
 
Back
Top