Bitter Sweet Day New N1K

Good morning CIP. Having a cup of tea right now as a matter of fact.

NICE bike. I really like the N1K and seems like a great solution to the sporty tourer. Here is a great report ( one of so many) on your bike. I particularly like the chart part way down that shows how powerful your bike is in real world riding, compared to other super bikes. It's a bike that makes a lot of sense. Good choice.

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS: MD Ride Review « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

Like Ack I hope you do stick around, and give us updates on and ride reports. You have been an integral part of this forum from the early days and I have always enjoyed your threads and posts. Your work on the Street Shield Ex was particularly useful to me even if you made me take a jig saw and cut up a perfectly good and very expensive shield. In the long run I am happier because of it.

Congrats on the new ride. She's a beaut.

Btw since you now have a "tourer" you could still come to the rally. Jump on at Front Royal, ride down the Skyline and BRP and then join us on the Dragon.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Guys, would love to be there but wedding plans for my son are in full gear now for that weekend, but will enjoy the pic's from the rally. I'll have a ride report and full review in the future.
 
Welcome to the Other Bike group.

Nice ride, looks like we'll have a N1K and a R9T at the possible NE meet!
The chain adjuster is cool looking!
 
CIP did you trade in your accessories or can we look forward to those going in the classifieds?
 
Or a Plexifairing 2 for a certain CB dlx for winter maybe...
 
Thread starter
You Know, po'd me off, Hedge called while i was in the dealership yesterday, I had just made the deal and wanted to pull the seat for him, the owner said a gave you top dollar on your trade it stays on the bike. :s

I have a full stock exhaust, the Plexi 2 is yours Ferret and i have the bottom brackets you'll need to install it. We'll figure it through a PM The shorty i left on the bike.
 
Thread starter
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Welcome to the Other Bike group.

Nice ride, looks like we'll have a N1K and a R9T at the possible NE meet!
The chain adjuster is cool looking!
We have to meet up this summer, i posted something for June with not much response. I know Rocket along with a couple local members are coming but that's about it.
 
Great choice CIP. I've had several Kawasakis and have liked all of them. If I were looking for a sport touring bike your choice would have been first on my list.
 
CIP57_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Do you have left over HRC exhaust emblems, CIP?
No I don't, you can get them on eBay but they come from Thailand and take about six weeks
No I don't, you can get them on eBay but they come from Thailand and take about six weeks
yeah, I know....I was thinking you might have one that would come from New York and take six days...and quite possibly be free. LOL
 
Wow, great looking bike!
I'm sure you're sorry to see the CB go, but the new one's a beauty. I've been on a casual lookout for a while now for something sporty with a fairing, myself. Like you, I found the new 800 Interceptor to be a little too "sportbike" in the seating position, too. I think you found a great one there, though.
 
Nice bike !

They had the sense to put on an exhaust with four holes to match the cylinder count (something that some manufacturer *should* have put on the CB1100 !).
 
I've owned several Kawasakis and join others here who have had nothing but good experiences with them. That Ninja 1000 is one I seriously considered buying. And I think it's great that you went with Kawi green! Have fun and stick around!
 
Back
Top