Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good night...that's slower than I ride.Ack-CB11_imp said:So slow over here, it feels like your going backwards.......
9T's average mph for 1200 miles only 26
Prius 2 years 11000 miles is 16mph.
I miss hitting the highway and really going someplace for an afternoon.
.No traffic jams really, sometimes mid-summer it takes me 5 or 10 minutes extra from the tourist lined up on Main St. Mostly it's just a top speed of around 30 most of the time. We have one 5 mile straight that's posted 45 but 50 is exceptable for the cops. I use this road for 2 miles of my 3 mile commute to work daily. All the short trips over here kills MPG too, my Prius only gets 33mpg down from 55. It's a plug-in so I actually averaging 121.The ferret_imp said:Good night...that's slower than I ride.Ack-CB11_imp said:So slow over here, it feels like your going backwards.......
9T's average mph for 1200 miles only 26
Prius 2 years 11000 miles is 16mph.
I miss hitting the highway and really going someplace for an afternoon..
Seriously, 16 MPH ave for 11,000 miles? Is it because of traffic jams?

he was talking about the price of electricity, not gas.The ferret_imp said:Your gas is $ 5:12? Gads. i filled up last night with Premium on my ST for $ 3.55/ gal.(reg was $3.25)
So how much do you figure it costs to charge your Prius overnight? Can't possibly be equal to $ 5.12 a gallon could it?
:biker: