BikeVis Bullet LED's (modulated)

Tev62

Road warrior
Thread starter
Fitted some BikeVis bullet LED's to the CB the last couple of days. I took the side panel aux connector and triggered a relay to power them. The current draw is so low I didn't need a relay but did want to just switch them on ignition and segregate them from Honda's electrics.

I also used their modulator which twinkles the lights for added effect. This is just a little video of how they look, I have a longer one going up in a few more days with the whole install.

 
Those are pretty cool. I used to have a pair on my Nighthawk 750. I stuck them on the edge of the front reflectors on the forks. They don't even register as far as power draw, if I recall I tapped into the headlight, and didn't run a switch for them.

I like the "triangle of light" pattern that sets you apart from half-a-car a car at night.
 
Interesting video Tev. :thumbsup: Those mini LED torches are probably useful in other unique areas with the use of some "grey" 3M VHB adhesive. Hmmm. :idea:
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Interesting video Tev. :thumbsup: Those mini LED torches are probably useful in other unique areas with the use of some "grey" 3M VHB adhesive. Hmmm. :idea:
Yes, lots of different colours too. The red would make some great extra rear visibility. Good value too I thought. The power lead comes out of the base so you do need to think a little on mounting points. They do have a sticky base on them which has proved reliable on my other bikes.
 
Oh yeah, forgot that the lead comes out of the base. As I remember now, I fabbed up some little metal tabs with a hole to run the wire, and 3M taped the tabs to the backs of the front reflectors.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Oh yeah, forgot that the lead comes out of the base. As I remember now, I fabbed up some little metal tabs with a hole to run the wire, and 3M taped the tabs to the backs of the front reflectors.
:thumbsup:

Really not a bad thing. I am sure most capable Forum folks can work with the configuration.
 
Back
Top