Bike & Tattoo Show 2014

Cormanus_imp said:
Billy Connolly had a great line about just what it was that he put back into Country and Western, but I'm not allowed to repeat it here. :)

Who was it who, when asked what kind of music he liked, said "I like both kinds: country and western."

Was that a line in the Blues Bros where they went in and played behind the chicken wire?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Billy Connolly had a great line about just what it was that he put back into Country and Western, but I'm not allowed to repeat it here. :)

Who was it who, when asked what kind of music he liked, said "I like both kinds: country and western."

Was that a line in the Blues Bros where they went in and played behind the chicken wire?
You're referring to the world-famous "Bob's Country Bunker.".

Stand by your man!
 
And we're the Good Old Boys.

Rawhide!
 
Back
Top