Bike fell over, broke the front brake lever and bent the rear brake

Lord Popgun_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Here are some pics of our illustrius leader with his and his steed’s damage. I couldn’t stand that on a new bike. Seems to me it could repaired and repainted (the bike, not Ferret’s arm :) )

Ferret down

Good night I can't hide anywhere :dodgy:

It's only scratches. whose to say I if I turn it in to insurance company now I don't fall over again? If the saddlebag or fairing were crushed they would get replaced, but they are fine, just scratched up a little. Function over form. It's a tool!

"Chicks dig scars"
Strong the power of my CB1100forum Secrete Decoder Ring (the only known one) is. Especially when RLETS close by they are. ;)
Strong the power of my CB1100forum Secrete Decoder Ring (the only known one) is. Especially when RLETS close by they are. ;)

:rofl: yea, no kidding
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Here are some pics of our illustrius leader with his and his steed’s damage. I couldn’t stand that on a new bike. Seems to me it could repaired and repainted (the bike, not Ferret’s arm :) )

Ferret down

Good night I can't hide anywhere :dodgy:

It's only scratches. whose to say I if I turn it in to insurance company now I don't fall over again? If the saddlebag or fairing were crushed they would get replaced, but they are fine, just scratched up a little. Function over form. It's a tool!

"Chicks dig scars"
Strong the power of my CB1100forum Secrete Decoder Ring (the only known one) is. Especially when RLETS close by they are. ;)
Strong the power of my CB1100forum Secrete Decoder Ring (the only known one) is. Especially when RLETS close by they are. ;)
It’s scary that it stretches to FJRs. Or is there a hidden nugget in your garage?
 
My motorcycle training program sponsor keeps a number of molded black plastic tubes with rounded ends at the ranges for those times when a student has a tip-over on a training bike and there's not time to fetch another bike. You just pound it onto the stump of the lever with the palm of your hand and away you go. I keep one under my seat in case of such calamities.
 
Pic of said tube?
Or a source?
 
Back
Top