Bike carrier on a bike?!

dBuster_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Has anyone ever given thought to this? I heard about this somewhere, maybe it was here, but I saw the photo today and had to share.

Wonder if a rack could be fab'd for the CB1100???

 
Your kidding, who would put that on there bike. Your out for a ride and feel like stopping to ride your bike:huh: Or want to take it on a trip with you. Or maybe your afraid you'll get stuck and need wheels. I would be laughing my $$$ off if a saw that on the road. Sure would have my camera phone ready for a pic.
 
Lol..kind of ironic.....I bought my first motorcycle at 15 so that never had to pedal again. Pedaling is better than running or walking, but only because you can coast once in awhile and still move forward.
 
I am sure there are some as dedicated at bicycling as we are at motorcycling. suppose for them it makes sense.
 
Round where I live there are plenty of people with scooters that have racks on the left hand side so they can carry their surf boards.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Round where I live there are plenty of people with scooters that have racks on the left hand side so they can carry their surf boards.
Wow, really? Take a pic of that sometime and post it/ Surfboards are huge aren't they? Like 6 or 7' long? ( not much surfing here in the Ohio river lol)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Round where I live there are plenty of people with scooters that have racks on the left hand side so they can carry their surf boards.
Wow, really? Take a pic of that sometime and post it/ Surfboards are huge aren't they? Like 6 or 7' long? ( not much surfing here in the Ohio river lol)
I'll do that for you someday. See if I can find one in the wild. Meanwhile, try this link. Surfboards vary in length. They can be 7' but they can get down to a bit less than 6'.
 
Well if that don't beat all. Love the third pic to the right of that scooter with the blue board. What a hoot!
 
ferret,

With the ST1300 tip over talk, wouldn't that bike on there make the handling, uhhh, iffy at best?
 
Lol

Probably should warn you since you will be riding the ST home..they don't like dirty air and will dance like Chuck Berry behind a semi. Pass all semis as quickly as possible ( good general rule of thumb anyway)
 
Thanks, Ferret,

I like Chuck Berry. Maybe I should put on some of his tunes and get behind a semi on the way back! ;) LOL
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
ferret,

With the ST1300 tip over talk, wouldn't that bike on there make the handling, uhhh, iffy at best?
Three words:

Center of Gravity. Mass Centralization.

Ok, that's five words, but the point remains.
 
Thread starter
Gingersdaddy_imp said:
That's too funny! I would need a two bicycle set-up so I could bring the wife's bicycle too. :rofl:
Don't know if you would be able to have the wife ride with that getup. Unless she rode her own 1100, or other bike, then a dual bicycle carrier would work.

I would really like to see a fishing pole holder/rack for a bike! I used to strap them to the site of my scooter when I had it.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top