Guaza14_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
What is the biggest size fuel tank available for a 2014 and where to buy? Looking to upgrade.
Thanks
Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron' pid='272091' dateline='1596325615 said:The 16.8L tank from Japanese model and from Samurider, I have it on my '14 model.
Links;
Fuel Tanks | Samurider.com
More kms/300+, without stopping and refuelling!!
Can you please provide a direct link to the web page? It’s confusing to me of how they have everything listed and the fuel tank sizes are not always listed. Much appreciate. Looks great btw and thanks for help!

You might be right, but I am not 100% sure, so maybe Takashi from Samurider can justify. Heard some rumour that biggest tank is 16.6 or 16.8 L ????alprider_imp said:has the DLX overthere not a 17.5 liter tank ? ( like here our 2014EX)
the new seamless is only 16.8 liter

RotopaX would make an excellent backup fuel source so will research but I need longer range between fill-ups. An extra 30 to 50 miles on top of what I am currently getting is worth the investment.LongRanger_imp said:I don’t know the cost, but that tank only gets you about another 2 liters, or about 30 miles. How about a RotopaX instead? The one gallon size is only about $60 — enough for another 60 miles or so. The two gallon size is about $90.
This is why, I made a bigger tank investmentGuaza14_imp said:RotopaX would make an excellent backup fuel source so will research but I need longer range between fill-ups. An extra 30 to 50 miles on top of what I am currently getting is worth the investment.LongRanger_imp said:I don’t know the cost, but that tank only gets you about another 2 liters, or about 30 miles. How about a RotopaX instead? The one gallon size is only about $60 — enough for another 60 miles or so. The two gallon size is about $90.
