Big thanks to all members!

Juancho76_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Been spectating and trolling for some time now. Getting ideas and reading everyone's ups and downs.

Finally put the bike back together and pretty happy with the results. Just have to find a cbr donor for a fork swap. Not in a hurry, just want to ride it now.

Cannot stress enough how helpful this forum and it's members have been
L Popgun, Ferret and Cormanus...see you names a ton directing traffic. Many more I can't recall at the time.

Been fun tinkerin and cussin too! Lol
 
I gotta say, that bike looks nice!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
 
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, I have a 110 on the front but 160 on the back.
 
I've run 110 and 120s on the front and 140s and 160s on the rear.
 
Thread starter
Stichill_imp said:
Nice! Do you have a name for your creation?
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look.
 
Juancho76_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Nice! Do you have a name for your creation?
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look.
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Nice! Do you have a name for your creation?
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look.
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I've been spraying THE living hell out of plasti Dip!

Did the rear fender after I cut it. Then the front fender and light mounts. I also shot the plastic side panels with anthracite grey plasti dip as well. It lays down pretty good if you lay a few coats down wet. Plenty of you tube videos showing tips. You may look into?

I can't stop! My kids feet are next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Juancho76_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
Nice! Do you have a name for your creation?
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look.
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I've been spraying THE living hell out of plasti Dip!

Did the rear fender after I cut it. Then the front fender and light mounts. I also shot the plastic side panels with anthracite grey plasti dip as well. It lays down pretty good if you lay a few coats down wet. Plenty of you tube videos showing tips. You may look into?

I can't stop! My kids feet are next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hasn't come to me yet, took me a month to decide on the color of the tank lol?!
mvk24_imp said:
Juancho76_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tastefully done
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again
Cheers fellas...!

So after my 6th call today to MC shops, I'm getting the impression the CB has an oddball tire?

Time to hit the search bar again Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.


Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Bike bandit has always had my size in pairs. Some guys have gone up 1 or possibly 2 sizes on both front and rear I believe. Csnt remember who though.




Bike looks incredible, which exhaust did you go with? Is that the full yoshi or one of the Japanese imports from Webike

Also did you have the fork tubes painted?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Full Yoshi hand bent, I purchased the bike with Pipe asters 4 to 4. Have to admit they sounded so much better! Just wanted a single pipe with the black look. I'll be listing them for sale once I get them polished up.

Tubes actually are 3m vinyl wrap. I chose the glossy but will most likely go with a satin finish instead. Not the permanent solution but atleast gave me the look. Thats a good idea, I have gloss black 3M vinyl laying around too. I did the head light brackets with it. I was planning on doing the fenders but I think I may also do the tubes now too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I've been spraying THE living hell out of plasti Dip!

Did the rear fender after I cut it. Then the front fender and light mounts. I also shot the plastic side panels with anthracite grey plasti dip as well. It lays down pretty good if you lay a few coats down wet. Plenty of you tube videos showing tips. You may look into?

I can't stop! My kids feet are next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Haha yes I've done plasti dip rims and the grill of my subaru and it comes out nice. I didnt think to do it on the bike. Ive used the metalizer and Pearlizer finish from plasti dip and it came out well. I just always found it hard to wash because it still have that rubbery traction against a sponge

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
You've done a lovely job with that bike, Juancho76. Congratulations.

Tyres? What tyres? The size of the wheels on this bike is one of its drawbacks. If you want to stick with OEM sizes, radial options are hard to find. Metzeler, Bridgestone and Dunlop make options I think. Continental may too? If you can still get the Pirelli Angel GT in the US they'll fit but you'll have to go to a 160 rear at least and maybe a 120 front as well. There are more cross-ply options.
 
Thread starter
treedoc_imp said:
Your bike looks awesome!
Can you post a few more pics?

Thanks Tree doc

Trying to get a shot of the motogadet bar end disc leds I placed on the rear luggage brackets. I know many ask for a LED option and wanted to share.

Flipped the front left to back right. The disc are L and R side marked. I haven't seen any with the bar ends as rear lights. The CB1100 has a mold that fit the perfect diameter for the base.

I also bumped the rear sprocket up 2 teeth. Not a huge difference but slightly noticeable. The JW speaker adaptive light was def my fav option. Motodemic sold me the black can with bracket for the light. It's pretty slick and worth the money imo.

Renthal med low bar sits pretty good, still fairly upright too.



2831b4a323a29fe75baa65fc6f8bd0ab.jpg

db37f403c6a57b514232ded1d1c55abe.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Juancho76_imp said:
treedoc_imp said:
Your bike looks awesome!
Can you post a few more pics?

Thanks Tree doc

Trying to get a shot of the motogadet bar end disc leds I placed on the rear luggage brackets. I know many ask for a LED option and wanted to share.

Flipped the front left to back right. The disc are L and R side marked. I haven't seen any with the bar ends as rear lights. The CB1100 has a mold that fit the perfect diameter for the base.

I also bumped the rear sprocket up 2 teeth. Not a huge difference but slightly noticeable. The JW speaker adaptive light was def my fav option. Motodemic sold me the black can with bracket for the light. It's pretty slick and worth the money imo.

Renthal med low bar sits pretty good, still fairly upright too.



2831b4a323a29fe75baa65fc6f8bd0ab.jpg

db37f403c6a57b514232ded1d1c55abe.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tree doc

Trying to get a shot of the motogadet bar end disc leds I placed on the rear luggage brackets. I know many ask for a LED option and wanted to share.

Flipped the front left to back right. The disc are L and R side marked. I haven't seen any with the bar ends as rear lights. The CB1100 has a mold that fit the perfect diameter for the base.

I also bumped the rear sprocket up 2 teeth. Not a huge difference but slightly noticeable. The JW speaker adaptive light was def my fav option. Motodemic sold me the black can with bracket for the light. It's pretty slick and worth the money imo.

Renthal med low bar sits pretty good, still fairly upright too.



1a044beade9f079a480abe4b5615a9d0.jpg

19d738a419f643f8ae5e2f6a7674a864.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Nice work! Where did you get the tank pads?
 
Maybe Juancho needs to bring that beauty to Ohio to show it off. :biker:

Very nice work, Sir. Look forward to see you on the road sometime.
 
Back
Top