Big Feet

Wagonpeddler_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have an issue trying to get my size 12W shoe under the shift lever. The lever is short and angled downward somewhat. I typically perform upshifts with the side of my shoe pressed against the edge of the rubber boot on the lever. Is the shift lever adjustable? Is there a longer aftermarket lever available? Moving it up 1/2" would make a huge difference. Will be removing the lever soon anyway to be able to bleed clutch fluid.
Thanks.
 
It is adjustable for up or down. Not a super lot but some. I forget how much and would have to look in the service manual to see if the amount is listed. I did mine when I bought it in '13 and haven't messed with it since.
 
Wagonpeddler_imp said:
I have an issue trying to get my size 12W shoe under the shift lever. The lever is short and angled downward somewhat. I typically perform upshifts with the side of my shoe pressed against the edge of the rubber boot on the lever. Is the shift lever adjustable? Is there a longer aftermarket lever available? Moving it up 1/2" would make a huge difference. Will be removing the lever soon anyway to be able to bleed clutch fluid.
Thanks.
I have size 14's and had that problem as well on my 2014 ,yes the shifter linkage is adjustable and makes a world of difference
 
340duster_imp said:
Wagonpeddler_imp said:
I have an issue trying to get my size 12W shoe under the shift lever. The lever is short and angled downward somewhat. I typically perform upshifts with the side of my shoe pressed against the edge of the rubber boot on the lever. Is the shift lever adjustable? Is there a longer aftermarket lever available? Moving it up 1/2" would make a huge difference. Will be removing the lever soon anyway to be able to bleed clutch fluid.
Thanks.
I have size 14's and had that problem as well on my 2014 ,yes the shifter linkage is adjustable and makes a world of difference
Yikes! - size 14.

A big welcome to the Forum 340duster!

 
Welcome 340duster!!

Pics of big feet or it didn’t happen :P
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Welcome 340duster!!

Pics of big feet or it didn’t happen :P
I second that :)
I second that :)
Ok, just go to wikifeet and get it over with. :excited::P:banana:
 
I replaced the original rubber thing with one from the earlier model Honda's. Maybe they will help a little?
5aaf417b16e0b589df54b340911ae8f3.jpg


Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top