MagnaRider
Been there
Thread starter
So, I have above average size feet, and if I wear my steel toe boots which are required at my job, I can't comfortably get my foot under the shift lever to up-shift. I used to wear a barefoot hiking shoe that really gives me full movement of my foot, and I never had this issue.
Are there aftermarket longer shift levers that work with the CB and has anyone tried it?
Has anyone changed the location of the shifter relative to the spline shaft it sits on? I have it in the stock position and tonight I think I might try rotating it up a spline.
Edit: Going to try adjusting this after searching the forum some more.
Thanks
Also, the link between large feet and other certain male appendages being large is untrue. I just have large socks
Are there aftermarket longer shift levers that work with the CB and has anyone tried it?
Has anyone changed the location of the shifter relative to the spline shaft it sits on? I have it in the stock position and tonight I think I might try rotating it up a spline.
Edit: Going to try adjusting this after searching the forum some more.
Thanks
Also, the link between large feet and other certain male appendages being large is untrue. I just have large socks

