BIG DISSAPOINTMENT FOR THE CB 1100 FUTURE

I bought the "last one" from Tousley Motorsports here in Vadnais Heights MN... Just recently I saw my first 2014 in the wild downtown near mpls. Weeks later saw that same Black 2014 CB drove by my house, 10 minutes later he drove by again. I flagged him down, we talked and exchanged phone numbers and we will be riding soon! What is my point? He bought his 2014 CB from tousley Motorsports a few months after I did.. The "last one" they told me, was mine.. Until they got the next one lol. They are still available. The standard anyways..
 
VALKI, No disappointment necessary! There have been 3 or 4 perfect, low mile, Deluxe's advertised and subsequently purchased on Ebay, Craigslist, Cycletrader, and the classified section of this forum in just the last few weeks. 2 weeks ago I snagged this one in your back yard that had 265 miles.



They are there to be had. You just need to do a bit of due diligence and you can have your own Deluxe. If a Standard trips your trigger (they are very nice!!) there are a number of new ones in dealerships around the country. Some for excellent prices!
 
Sweet bike Dave! I totally agree with his advice. I'm one of the guys that found a perfect hardly used DLX and can't wait to get it home!
 
I've seen "advertised" prices as low as $6999 for a black 2014 Standard (non-ABS). I think the market has nearly bottomed out on all the left overs, so it is truly a GREAT time to buy a fully warrantied CB1100.
 
a local dealer by me had a used deluxe for sale.
i saw it there this past saturday.
i inquired about it with the intent to post the information on the forum.
the sales guy said it had sold the day before and was being shipped to california.
 
DJS_imp said:
a local dealer by me had a used deluxe for sale.
i saw it there this past saturday.
i inquired about it with the intent to post the information on the forum.
the sales guy said it had sold the day before and was being shipped to california.
I've seen low mileage 2013s in "like-new" condition for sale for as low as $5400 (private seller, no extra fees). The 2014 Deluxes carry at least a $3000 premium.
 
DJS_imp said:
a local dealer by me had a used deluxe for sale.
i saw it there this past saturday.
i inquired about it with the intent to post the information on the forum.
the sales guy said it had sold the day before and was being shipped to california.
Maybe this guy, New from BurlingameCA
 
Ahhh DJS, now I get the comment/question. Yes, yes - I'm the 'guy in California'. I'll do a write-up for everyone once I receive the bike.
 
Hey Valk1, I live in Theodore. I have a 2014STD. I got mine from Halls. Mine is not stock anymore, I have put a 1977 Vetter Windjammer with lowers, Corbin seat, lower shocks, rear rack with a vintage back rest. I ride to work daily. PM me if you want to check it out.
 
VALK1_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
First off welcome to the forum. Secondly I doubt that Halls knows any more than any other dealer since Honda does not release model information to dealers. They generally find out when we do, and sometimes we find out before they do. I told my dealer they were coming in 2013 and he didnt believe me as he had no such info. I believe your dealership is mistaken. BTW there are 2016 CBs being sold in Canada and we have a member with one. The CB has been in production since 2010 and Honda showed up with 3 new prototypes at shows this fall, including a new one that just showed up this week. In this country, some 2014 standards are still available, but the 2014 DLXs sold out rather quickly. In the US we probably wont see any more CB's until the warehouses are cleared out, but once they are, I expect we will see limited releases of CB1100s here, as well as continued releases in other countries.
I truly hope they bring it back. I will be buying one asap if that happens. Until then all I can do is hope.
There are dealers everywhere with new ones for sale. If you really want one, they are out there.
Ragtopme_imp said:
Cycle trader lists at least one deluxe in Huntsville, Alabama. Shows a used one with a little over 1000 miles in Paw Paw, Michigan.
PawPaw is sold, I called on that Tuesday.

VALK1_imp said:
slolane_imp said:
Village Motorsports has a brand new 14 on clearance right now in Grand Rapids Michigan. My son is a salesman there and will work with you if interested ask for Dallas Lane. Fly up ride it home great way to break it in.
http://www.vmsgrandrapids.com/defau...torcycle / scooter&fr=xClearanceInventory
WOW that is practically giving it away. Great price
WOW that is practically giving it away. Great price
Bah, NC dealers are listing them for $1000 less. Of course, they do like to add on their fees though...
 
Bighonda14_imp said:
Wow! Those are some sweet mods on your CB1100. What an amazing and versatile bike that you can do almost anything with!
The nice thing about these bikes, it can be modded to fit individual needs. Only thing I haven't seen is a bobber or chopped. Maybe in a couple of years when the value drops.
 
Thread starter
CK your e-mail carguy. That is one nice CB 1100 I know you must be proud of her. You have done some great mod's. Some of those mod's are very expensive including those $1300 rear shocks. Bike looks awesome.
 
Back
Top