Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope..just fellow motorcyclists and friends who have not met each other yetBanned_imp said:Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate all the goodwill - especially as we are for the most part all strangers.
I am receiving excellent care but the absolute best part (so far that it) was waking up from the surgery with no leg pain. Hopefully once everything settles at the actual surgical site on my back I will get the same results there.
For my part I am planning some MC trips next year. As of now I have this
-Jun, Laconia Bike Week
-10 days in Jul/Aug Sudbury On to see my old riding partner and very good friend. He is in a wheelchair nowbut still rides a Spyder, dates just haven't been firmed up yet.
Sooo, where is it looking like the CB1100 rally will land this summer?
Nope..just fellow motorcyclists and friends who have not met each other yetThe ferret_imp said:Nope..just fellow motorcyclists and friends who have not met each other yetBanned_imp said:Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate all the goodwill - especially as we are for the most part all strangers.
I am receiving excellent care but the absolute best part (so far that it) was waking up from the surgery with no leg pain. Hopefully once everything settles at the actual surgical site on my back I will get the same results there.
For my part I am planning some MC trips next year. As of now I have this
-Jun, Laconia Bike Week
-10 days in Jul/Aug Sudbury On to see my old riding partner and very good friend. He is in a wheelchair nowbut still rides a Spyder, dates just haven't been firmed up yet.
Sooo, where is it looking like the CB1100 rally will land this summer?

You might even ride faster in your "dreams"Banned_imp said:The pain is slightly worse today but the Dr says that is normal so I'll roll with. Because of this the Dr has bumped up my pain medication which has now resulted in mild hallucinations.
So if I say anything a little bit different don't be alarmed.
Winston
Your body went through a lot of pain and stress during the operation while you were asleep. It is not unusual when injured not to feel the pain until later.Banned_imp said:The pain is slightly worse today but the Dr says that is normal so I'll roll with. Because of this the Dr has bumped up my pain medication which has now resulted in mild hallucinations.
So if I say anything a little bit different don't be alarmed.
Winston
My apologies, I certainly wasn't trying to confuse anyone by having multiple threads about subject.The ferret_imp said:w/r I merged your threads. Lets just keep adding to this one rather than a new thread for every day lol
Hang in there bud, good pain meds get you thru this kind of stuff
Up at midnight posting. :huh:Banned_imp said:My apologies, I certainly wasn't trying to confuse anyone by having multiple threads about subject.The ferret_imp said:w/r I merged your threads. Lets just keep adding to this one rather than a new thread for every day lol
Hang in there bud, good pain meds get you thru this kind of stuff
I'll go back to being quiet now.