ymtnpoah11_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Best weather app?
Best weather app for motorcycling?
Best weather app for motorcycling?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl:
We used to have a radio DJ here in Cinti that when it came time to give the weather forecast, you could hear a window opening up, and he'd stick his head out and say "warm and sunny" or "wet and cold" or "looks like it might snow" lol
lol - I reckon many of us can relate to that when we were all young.Nachodaddy_imp said::rofl:The ferret_imp said::rofl:
We used to have a radio DJ here in Cinti that when it came time to give the weather forecast, you could hear a window opening up, and he'd stick his head out and say "warm and sunny" or "wet and cold" or "looks like it might snow" lol
Seriously, we are so lucky to have that kind of technology today. Once upon a time, long, long ago, I rode my KZ 750 to work wearing my usual Air Force short-sleeve blue shirt and low-quarter shoes, light weight blue trousers and a helmet for safety. Didn't even wear gloves back then. Just before quitting time, I looked outside and saw the sky toward my house was black. I got very, very wet. Poured water out of those shoes when I got home. A weather app is a good thing.
:biker:

WKRP?The ferret_imp said::rofl:
We used to have a radio DJ here in Cinti that when it came time to give the weather forecast, you could hear a window opening up, and he'd stick his head out and say "warm and sunny" or "wet and cold" or "looks like it might snow" lol
WKRP?ymtnpoah11_imp said:WKRP?The ferret_imp said::rofl:
We used to have a radio DJ here in Cinti that when it came time to give the weather forecast, you could hear a window opening up, and he'd stick his head out and say "warm and sunny" or "wet and cold" or "looks like it might snow" lol
Are you giving me a hard time? If the barometer is falling, rain is coming. If it is steady, no change. I like to ride around mountainous areas where weather predictions are only partially useful and the weather may change from rain to sun several times a day. A falling barometer give me some warning to look for cover soon. If you'd like real time predictions while you're out on your next ride, I charge $1,000 to track you for 4 hours.The Gecko_imp said:@tom, I”d really like to get your detailed weather forecast based on ONLY what yoy see in your baro. You set time and place in advance, and warn me ahead of time about when this test takes place. Next I watch what”s happening those next 3h from your set start time.
Any time, pal
Are you giving me a hard time? ...Tom_imp said:Are you giving me a hard time? If the barometer is falling, rain is coming. If it is steady, no change. I like to ride around mountainous areas where weather predictions are only partially useful and the weather may change from rain to sun several times a day. A falling barometer give me some warning to look for cover soon. If you'd like real time predictions while you're out on your next ride, I charge $1,000 to track you for 4 hours.The Gecko_imp said:@tom, I”d really like to get your detailed weather forecast based on ONLY what yoy see in your baro. You set time and place in advance, and warn me ahead of time about when this test takes place. Next I watch what”s happening those next 3h from your set start time.
Any time, pal
:beerchug: