Best OEM Parts Supplier?

Supervillian_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey Fellas, I need OEM replacement for my crankcase cover...what is a good site from which to order? By good, I mean in-stock and cheap. I know hondapartshouse, any others you would recommend?

Thanks muchly.
 
Another is partsfish.com
 
 
I use bike bandit.com. You get points for purchases that can be applied to future purchases - great when you have a project bike like I did with the CB-350F. Just bought the two case covers for the left side.
 
Anyone have good experience with OEM suppliers and their shipping speeds? My motorcycle is my main transport, so timing is of the essence.

Been ordering through bikebandit the past few times and have been pretty unimpressed with the shipping speed. I ordered some handlebars on Monday morning and they won't arrive til' the following Tuesday. I've been spoiled with other companies (outside of motorcycle stuff), but to get the package out the door longer than 2 business days seems slow.
 
I think bikebandit orders from Honda once they receive and order vs. stocking all that stuff them selves.
 
Back
Top