Best Looking Retro

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Over on Motorcycledaily.com they are asking what is the best looking retro.

I put in my vote for the CB1100 Dlx :thumbsup:

you might want to check it out
 
Checked out and commented on. LOL
My comment there says "awaiting moderation" yet another comment appears to have cleared this step and it was submitted after mine. Hmmm and I didn't even curse!
 
Thread starter
you can get that anytime over there Sea..no rhyme or reason. Happens all the time. It will eventually show up.
 
Thread starter
:rofl: just read your response on Motorcycledaily.com ES, very funny! Thanks for starting my morning off with a laugh.
 
So Mickey, according to the post over there, your bike is just TOO symmetrical :P Glad I kept my '13 and didn't move to your symmetrical bike...:D

On the other hand, I do have a spare muffler. Maybe I can rig it up on the left side somehow for that look...:cool:
 
Thread starter
Sorry I was on some ASUS Notebook Pad by company gave me when I retired and have not figured out how to copy and paste yet (only been a year and a half). Had I been on the PC or the Ipad it would have been no problem. Can't figure out what this notepad is good for other than visiting and reading websites lol.
 
Honda is interested in the only poll that matters; where folks put their money where their vote is.

We did! :D
 
Does anyone know how the bike is selling in Japan?
 
I vote for the 2015 CB110 EX in white or silver which Honda is sure to announce any day......with spoke wheels finally available in the US of A. :)
 
Back
Top