Kawiboy_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
who has done what to get the best dyno numbers?. I doubt anyone has done head work and cams yet, but for bolt on mods, what makes these bikes wake up?.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't forget about me! 92.10 (Yoshi RS-3 slip-on, PCV, custom tune). Torque registered at 70.56 ft-lb.The ferret_imp said:I seem to recall the highest HP anyone has gotten on this board was in the neighborhood of 92 HP but I couldn't find it. I found it
Fuzzy reported 92.4 Post 26 (13 air box mod, PC, Yosh pipe)
Dyno
I think HondaHoarder reported right at 80 (stock 2013)
Dyno'ed the stock bike today
Hikertoo reported 83 post 9 (13 with Staintune, PC and reflash?)
ECU from Guhls/Dyno ready
12CB96vfr reported 88 (13 Two-Bros slip on, K&N, and the PCV.)
Dyno Results Today
Motorcycle,com got 81.5 (stock 13)
Two Brothers Racing got 90.5 with their pipe (83 stock)
all different days, different weather, different dynos btw
Apparently he had just left the building. I hope to see him during my next visit.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, how could I forget that. You saw Elvis didn't you? Lol
Those are good numbers MG.
Apparently he had just left the building. I hope to see him during my next visit.metallyguitarded_imp said:Apparently he had just left the building. I hope to see him during my next visit.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, how could I forget that. You saw Elvis didn't you? Lol
Those are good numbers MG.
Exactly what I think, too.xNE0x_imp said:Honestly, if you are looking for gut wrenching performance.. You should have bought a sports bike. The inline four in the cb1100 was not made for super performance, and anything you do to it will only result in nominal gains vs a hefty cost. Unless you dropped a pretty penny on 2 cams, and a set of big bore pistons.. You won't see any substantial gains.
I agree. I didn't buy the CB1100 for sports bike performance. Nevertheless, a 10 or 15 hp gain is noticeable and within easy reach. Why not have your cake and eat it too?xNE0x_imp said:Honestly, if you are looking for gut wrenching performance.. You should have bought a sports bike. The inline four in the cb1100 was not made for super performance, and anything you do to it will only result in nominal gains vs a hefty cost. Unless you dropped a pretty penny on 2 cams, and a set of big bore pistons.. You won't see any substantial gains.
I truly appreciate your acute sensibility. You have no idea how comforting it is to someone like me with such a delicate disposition. I'm sure your words were designed to allow me to move forward but your kind, misguided attempt at compassion only strengthens my belief that the King is alive.Cormanus_imp said:Apparently he had just left the building. I hope to see him during my next visit.metallyguitarded_imp said:Apparently he had just left the building. I hope to see him during my next visit.The ferret_imp said:Oh yea, how could I forget that. You saw Elvis didn't you? Lol
Those are good numbers MG.
Elvis is dead. Get over it.
I agree. I didn't buy the CB1100 for sports bike performance. Nevertheless, a 10 or 15 hp gain is noticeable and within easy reach. Why not have your cake and eat it too? Amen Guys, I bought my CB1100 to actually slow me down ... and so far it did a very fine job ..... until I visited a website which is the horror of your credit card but heaven for your imagination .... Mr. T and his samurider.com :clap::clap::clap:CB4ME_imp said:I agree. I didn't buy the CB1100 for sports bike performance. Nevertheless, a 10 or 15 hp gain is noticeable and within easy reach. Why not have your cake and eat it too?xNE0x_imp said:Honestly, if you are looking for gut wrenching performance.. You should have bought a sports bike. The inline four in the cb1100 was not made for super performance, and anything you do to it will only result in nominal gains vs a hefty cost. Unless you dropped a pretty penny on 2 cams, and a set of big bore pistons.. You won't see any substantial gains.