Bell Bullitt Helmet

I buy bags of Hearos disposable foam earplugs and keep some on each bike. I don't generally use them for short rides, but if I'm going to be riding for more than half an hour or so, I plug 'em.
 
Or, maybe, hearing loss is a marriage strategy?
 
Every motorcycle jacket I own has several pairs of E.A.R ear plugs in the pocket.
Like Flynrider, I don't wear then on short jaunts, but if I'm out on the road all day, in they go.
 
A little late to the thread, but I bought a Bell Bullitt right before taking delivery of my bike. I absolutely love it. I have a Sena 10 installed as well, so streaming some music helps with wind noise.

This is the only helmet I've ever owned, that when I stop on a ride people will come up and compliment my helmet. Retro Mod is how everyone seems to describe it.

Not sure I will love it as much in the Summer time. I might be in the market for a half helmet that's just as cool.

Open to suggestions.
 
Guys, quick question, I found a Bullitt TT version at a great price, the one I like the most but size is XXL (left over stock). Now, I assume that if I buy the top liner and cheek pads that are L size that the helmet can be converted to let's say an L?
 
Ok, just picked up the phone and made a phone call, won't work. As you say @popgun there are 3 shells. It would have worked with the medium/large shell but not with the XL/XXL shell. Thanks guys! Too bad, I feel the TT version is one of the best looking ones + bright color for safety.
 
Back
Top