hondahoarder_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That's what she said.The ferret_imp said:Congrats Hondahoarder. I really wNt to see and maybe sit on that. Were I ordering a seat, That would be the one I would get .
Very cool
Ack-CB11_imp said:Congrats, I love that look.
Ebay has Honda seat stencils if you want to add the HONDA letters.
Mine came with the HONDA, I have never tried anything like it. NAPA has the die.hondahoarder_imp said:Ack-CB11 have you used one before, how well does it work and hold up? Where do you get the vinyl die they referenced. Does it come out nice, is a sweet seat would have to screw it up.
Mine came with the HONDA, I have never tried anything like it. NAPA has the die.Ack-CB11_imp said:Mine came with the HONDA, I have never tried anything like it. NAPA has the die.hondahoarder_imp said:Ack-CB11 have you used one before, how well does it work and hold up? Where do you get the vinyl die they referenced. Does it come out nice, is a sweet seat would have to screw it up.
Came out nice for this guy:
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=96655.0