Belated Christmas Present To Me

Congrats Hondahoarder. I really wNt to see and maybe sit on that. Were I ordering a seat, That would be the one I would get .

Very cool
 
Thread starter
I will be glad to let you take her for a spin on it ol buddy!

I have been debating it for quite awhile, and Deb pushed me to take some end of year bonus money and grab it. She didn't have to push hard :-)

It's thicker than the stock seat and I am hoping that will give my long old arthritic legs a better position on the bike, plus you know me I love the old bikes and that look.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Congrats Hondahoarder. I really wNt to see and maybe sit on that. Were I ordering a seat, That would be the one I would get .

Very cool
That's what she said.

Sorry, I could not resist.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Congrats, I love that look.
Ebay has Honda seat stencils if you want to add the HONDA letters.

Has to say Honda on the back!
 
Sweet,

Takashi ships pretty fast. Most of my stuff took about a week to receive. You'll like the higher seat. My knees are shot and I love my K&H "High" setup. Much more comfortable riding position.
 
Will you have to pay some kind of import duty when ordering from the J.A. Pan compny? I'm afraid to order stuff on Fleebay from Hong Kong or China because in their shipping detail it says " you are responsible for any import taxes ". Many items I'm looking for have no USA supplier.
 
The only time I had to duty is when I bought Ohlins shocks from the UK,never had to pay duty buying stuff from Japan,not even on a set of CB1100 wheels.
 
I guess I'll order my elcheapo clutch and brake levers then, I bought a set for my Beemer but they where shipped from the states. I like the angle of the levers, they are more parallel with the handle bar and they have a longer range of adjustment, There is a guy on east coast selling them for the CB but in his details its says shipped from China.?
 
I've received stuff from Samurider in as little as 60 hours. More typically 3 days, occasionally 4 days when Sundays are involved.

Takashi will send you a tracking number. My shipments come into NY.

Of the dozen or so items from Japan, only one got held up in Customs, and only for a day.

Merry belated Christmas - love the look of that seat!
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the info I'm looking forward to getting it I'll post some pictures once I get it on

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Well got the new "K" style seat and grab bar today, and love it! I must say I can't recommend Takashi and samurirder.com strong enough, great customer service, quick response, quick shipment and super communications.

Only had time to take it up the street and back, but sits me up higher which makes for a better leg position for me, and love the way it looks!

Also love the look of the traditional grab bar.

Will update when I have had more saddle time.



[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/2013%20CB1100/1555820_10152895591991515_1456327905_n_zps1e8144c0.jpg.html]

[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/2013%20CB1100/1603621_10152895593186515_1894844865_o_zpsb0e8d4e7.jpg.html]
 
Thread starter
Ack-CB11 have you used one before, how well does it work and hold up? Where do you get the vinyl die they referenced. Does it come out nice, is a sweet seat would have to screw it up.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
hondahoarder_imp said:
Ack-CB11 have you used one before, how well does it work and hold up? Where do you get the vinyl die they referenced. Does it come out nice, is a sweet seat would have to screw it up.
Mine came with the HONDA, I have never tried anything like it. NAPA has the die.
Came out nice for this guy:
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=96655.0
Mine came with the HONDA, I have never tried anything like it. NAPA has the die.
Came out nice for this guy:
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=96655.0

That's how a seat on a Honda should look! Thanks for the link Ack!
 
Back
Top