Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Actually it is a vinyl runner from Lowe's that looks like metal and makes cleaning up chemicals, chain lube, etc easy and protects the paint on the lift. Of course it also matches the color scheme of the bike, :clap:Frulk_imp said:Gman. Did you paint the deck of your lift?
Same part number for 2013 and 2014 standardFLYTYM_imp said:If the stock header will work on my 2014 I’d be interested.
Check the Pitbull website , they have rear stands for your bike . ( I have one)gman_imp said:With the loss of the center stand I am looking at options. Can anyone suggest a rear wheel pit stand that works with dual exhaust that they have personally used and endorse, or has anyone installed the oem center stand from a deluxe onto their standard?
Thanks for all the comments.
Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.
Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".gman_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.

Not strictly true, you can set your user preferences to be notified by email When you receive a PM.peterbaron_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".gman_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.
Gman, the way I understand is: transfer '14DLX (or buy new) center stand to your '13CB and it should fit perfectly.
Judging by the pics (provided Ron's link) , the pivotal bolt should have identical characteristic/measurement.....just the vertical tubes/elements have less gap between them to accommodate dual exhaust.
If Ron is not forum active = he will never see your PM.
Click on his name/logo and send him email instead.
Update your case after, please
![]()
Not strictly true, you can set your user preferences to be notified by email When you receive a PM.Cormanus_imp said:Not strictly true, you can set your user preferences to be notified by email When you receive a PM.peterbaron_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".gman_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.
Gman, the way I understand is: transfer '14DLX (or buy new) center stand to your '13CB and it should fit perfectly.
Judging by the pics (provided Ron's link) , the pivotal bolt should have identical characteristic/measurement.....just the vertical tubes/elements have less gap between them to accommodate dual exhaust.
If Ron is not forum active = he will never see your PM.
Click on his name/logo and send him email instead.
Update your case after, please
![]()
Just sayin’.

Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".gman_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.
Gman, the way I understand is: transfer '14DLX (or buy new) center stand to your '13CB and it should fit perfectly.
Judging by the pics (provided Ron's link) , the pivotal bolt should have identical characteristic/measurement.....just the vertical tubes/elements have less gap between them to accommodate dual exhaust.
If Ron is not forum active = he will never see your PM.
Click on his name/logo and send him email instead.
Update your case after, please
![]()
Sad to hear, my wife's birthday by the way. Hope Ron is alive and well.peterbaron_imp said:Ron's Last Visit: 12-22-2016 12:13 :-/
Not strictly true, you can set your user preferences to be notified by email When you receive a PM.Cormanus_imp said:Not strictly true, you can set your user preferences to be notified by email When you receive a PM.peterbaron_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".gman_imp said:Thanks for the suggestion and link. I tried to pm "Ron" before I started the installation for any tips he may have, but sadly never got a response. I have the parts list for the OEM stand and was wondering if anyone had actually performed the installation. The OEM parts are actually cheaper than a PitBull rear wheel stand which is a better choice as the OEM stand "rides with you".peterbaron_imp said:Gman, I might be wrong or misunderstood you, but if you get OEM 2014 DLX center stand it should work for your DLX exhaust modified '13 CB.
Here is the link:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7655&highlight=DLX+exhaust
Nice mod and good luck to you.
Gman, the way I understand is: transfer '14DLX (or buy new) center stand to your '13CB and it should fit perfectly.
Judging by the pics (provided Ron's link) , the pivotal bolt should have identical characteristic/measurement.....just the vertical tubes/elements have less gap between them to accommodate dual exhaust.
If Ron is not forum active = he will never see your PM.
Click on his name/logo and send him email instead.
Update your case after, please
![]()
Just sayin’.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have a pair on my 2017 and love them. The seller suggests they might fit a 2014 Deluxe, but Arrow says different part numbers for 2014 and 2017.gman_imp said:Just a heads up to EX owners. There is a set (2) of Arrow slip on exhausts on Ebay for a fair price with seller willing to accept offers. Just type "cb1100 exhaust" and it should come up on first page of results.