Before and After.

Feelergaugephil_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All.
Bought this 2014 a few months ago and this was the one that I saw at the dealers the 1st week it was for sale, but way too expensive, the original owner had it on craigslist for many months and I eventually got it.
It rides amazing and sounds great too with the shorty pipe.
The tank I had painted (high end painter, not your backstreet job) and I designed the red stripe like a Ducati.

GF not rode it yet, if she likes it, Ill buy the triumph rear shocks that will lower it 1.5 inches and lower the front forks...

Great formative forum you guys have, some great tips.

Pics loaded up very soon, Phil.
 
669a4a2622ae64f497aa19a58305dd92.jpg

.
830c95e3823c42564d02feadd531ed4f.jpg

.
8c222e3a54b4f2588605e4a61ef4f924.jpg

0fbcaca23c2cd42e1f33e092bfe0fcaa.jpg

.
56735956807dcbdfd1d9f31fbbf25c22.jpg

.
537cab9ce2e9becfde4de59e790bf29b.jpg

e443822f4921ed42ec8438442ca7f679.jpg

.
91d283f2a15ee30a42dc3d1fe184b016.jpg

.
fd1a6a3c916a1904d778d4cad0773563.jpg

all done with the pics Phil ..

chuckk ..
 
Chuckk_imp said:
what are the options for posting sound videos? ..
I suspect a YouTube posting would qualify, with and without moving imaging ... just the sound track.

- - -

Example: Typical (crazy) posting with video ...

 
one might just as well post a vid on you tube, then post the link.. if I understand you correctly G.O. .. I was wondering if there was another avenue to take to post sound videos for the forum .. like Imgur with sound haha ..
chuckk ..
 
oops.. I don't know what I was thinking.. after posting the pics, I decided to clean out some of my photos.. not thinking they would no longer be available to view on Imgur.. sorry Phil ..

chuckk ..
 
I dug this pic back up and put it back in Imgur.. it didn't automatically show on the posting, so I will post it once more..

chuckk ..

.
374058940818a79c7e7a5fb751a0aff4.jpg
 
Back
Top