Bassani Exhaust?

cmm889_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey everyone,

I tried to do research before hopping on and asking a question and I couldn't find any good information, So I'm turning to you all...


I own an 83 CB1100F with CR Carbs and a Bassani 4-1 Exhaust system (Model 1-PCA). I'm not overly well versed in the history surrounding the CB's or Bassani, and I've had some collector interest in the exhaust...

I don't exactly know what the value is on the exhaust other than I can find basically no information online about them... (the bike was a garage find, the carbs and exhaust were already installed)

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
 
CCM this forum is about the 2010-2016 Honda CB 1100 a completely different animal than your 1983. I will leave your thread because we have many experienced members and someone here may be able to helpyou.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
CCM this forum is about the 2010-2016 Honda CB 1100 a completely different animal than your 1983. I will leave your thread because we have many experienced members and someone here may be able to helpyou.



Thank you, sorry for the double post I didn't catch the mod review note. Or apparently that this forum was for bikes 20 years newer.
 
Back
Top