Barcelona Motogp

hb9400_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Had the opportunity to experience it first hand and yes it was awesome. Barcelona and Madrid are just amazing with all the motorcycle/scooter activity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Half your luck! What a race it was.
 
hb9400_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Half your luck! What a race it was.
3rd motogp I've been to. 1st 2 were Austin 17/18 and all 3 have been Marquez wins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
3rd motogp I've been to. 1st 2 were Austin 17/18 and all 3 have been Marquez wins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk He might even invite you to all his races !
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
hb9400_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Half your luck! What a race it was.
3rd motogp I've been to. 1st 2 were Austin 17/18 and all 3 have been Marquez wins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
3rd motogp I've been to. 1st 2 were Austin 17/18 and all 3 have been Marquez wins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk He might even invite you to all his races !
3rd motogp I've been to. 1st 2 were Austin 17/18 and all 3 have been Marquez wins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk He might even invite you to all his races ! There are other tracks I'd love to see.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top