Barber Vintage Days

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
On Wednesday I am going to Barbers (by car) for 4 days to the Vintage Days.
I will be a volunteer in the museum on Friday and Saturday pm and Sunday am.
Is anyone else going ?, they are great days and it is getting bigger each year.
 
Houtman_imp said:
On Wednesday I am going to Barbers (by car) for 4 days to the Vintage Days.
I will be a volunteer in the museum on Friday and Saturday pm and Sunday am.
Is anyone else going ?, they are great days and it is getting bigger each year.
i'll be there Saturday all day, going by car, shopping to do. I have been each year and last year was the biggest I have seen. I used to take my Honda ruckus to get around on but it is quicker and easier to catch one of the trolley's now. outside track traffic is real slow.
Paul
 
Back
Top