Barber festival attendees?

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
5a6ff2a844701b0c40e4cd0d4f7e2134.jpg


Who owns this bike??

Gang, I have met no less than 6 cb1100 owners at this year's Barber vintage Motorsports festival and not one had admitted to being on the forum...where is everybody???
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
5a6ff2a844701b0c40e4cd0d4f7e2134.jpg


Who owns this bike??

Gang, I have met no less than 6 cb1100 owners at this year's Barber vintage Motorsports festival and not one had admitted to being on the forum...where is everybody???
I’m in the paddock on 2nd level by Icantina Food Truck
I’m in the paddock on 2nd level by Icantina Food Truck
Race has just started, I’m coming out of turn 4 doing 140, this new Sena speech to text is working great
I’m in the paddock on 2nd level by Icantina Food Truck
Race has just started, I’m coming out of turn 4 doing 140, this new Sena speech to text is working great
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I'll be up there by the paddock for parade laps at 430ish.
On the backside of the race control building on the second level you will see a large blue fuel canopy
Immediately to the left of it I’m sitting across from the Icantina Food truck
Orange safety vest and Grey cap
Come on by
I’ll see your cb and flag you down
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I'll be up there by the paddock for parade laps at 430ish.
On the backside of the race control building on the second level you will see a large blue fuel canopy
Immediately to the left of it I’m sitting across from the Icantina Food truck
Orange safety vest and Grey cap
Come on by
I’ll see your cb and flag you down
On the backside of the race control building on the second level you will see a large blue fuel canopy
Immediately to the left of it I’m sitting across from the Icantina Food truck
Orange safety vest and Grey cap
Come on by
I’ll see your cb and flag you down
Think I missed you as you came off parade lap
By the time I turned around you gone (was your wife on the back)
Sending you a pm with my cell phone number
I work tomorrow from 8 to 12 in the paddock
 
Back
Top