Bar End Sliders

GroovyBunny86_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Sup everybody,


anybody have any experience or know anyone with a CB that has installed handlebar sliders or "bar end sliders" ? Seems like a cheap way to protect clutch if I were to

dump (knock on wood). Would these even be necessary if i just had the SW Motech engine guard installed? I have bar end type mirrors (i think), not sure how these

would work alongside these type mirrors.


Figured I'd ask, not a lot of talk on here about them and not tons of options on revzilla but there are a few sellers on ebay that offer sliders that are compatible.
 
I may well be shown to be wrong before long, but I don't recall anyone on this forum talking about handlebar sliders. My 0.02 is that I don't think frame sliders or engine guards would necessarily protect handlebars.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I may well be shown to be wrong before long, but I don't recall anyone on this forum talking about handlebar sliders. My 0.02 is that I don't think frame sliders or engine guards would necessarily protect handlebars.
I don't recall anyone using them either. I did some searching around last night and could only find threads on frame and exhaust sliders.
 
Insert emoji for *phew*.
 
Our bars are 7/8"
 
Back
Top