pekingduck
Road warrior
Did you have an N95 mask over your intake snorkel?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's it! :excited:pekingduck_imp said:Did you have an N95 mask over your intake snorkel?
Here's something to think about: I am restoring a 2003 Honda VFR800, and it needed a fuel pump. A friend of mine, who is a professional automotive mechanic, saw the VFR fuel pump and swore to me that it was the identical pump used in Japanese cars he has worked on, and that I could buy a new one at Pep Boys for less than $20.00. He was absolutely sure of this! Encouraged by this, I went to Ebay and purchased a brand new, Honda VFR800 fuel pump for about 1/10 the price of an official Honda, OEM fuel pump (made in China, of course). I tested the pump, and it works. I haven't installed it on the bike and started it yet, but I have no reason to believe it won't work.Dave_imp said:FP ass-y is about U$550 and filter alone U$280, rubber base gasket U$22
Here's something to think about: I am restoring a 2003 Honda VFR800, and it needed a fuel pump. A friend of mine, who is a professional automotive mechanic, saw the VFR fuel pump and swore to me that it was the identical pump used in Japanese cars he has worked on, and that I could buy a new one at Pep Boys for less than $20.00. He was absolutely sure of this! Encouraged by this, I went to Ebay and purchased a brand new, Honda VFR800 fuel pump for about 1/10 the price of an official Honda, OEM fuel pump (made in China, of course). I tested the pump, and it works. I haven't installed it on the bike and started it yet, but I have no reason to believe it won't work.jdgrego1_imp said:Here's something to think about: I am restoring a 2003 Honda VFR800, and it needed a fuel pump. A friend of mine, who is a professional automotive mechanic, saw the VFR fuel pump and swore to me that it was the identical pump used in Japanese cars he has worked on, and that I could buy a new one at Pep Boys for less than $20.00. He was absolutely sure of this! Encouraged by this, I went to Ebay and purchased a brand new, Honda VFR800 fuel pump for about 1/10 the price of an official Honda, OEM fuel pump (made in China, of course). I tested the pump, and it works. I haven't installed it on the bike and started it yet, but I have no reason to believe it won't work.Dave_imp said:FP ass-y is about U$550 and filter alone U$280, rubber base gasket U$22
Here's something to think about: I am restoring a 2003 Honda VFR800, and it needed a fuel pump. A friend of mine, who is a professional automotive mechanic, saw the VFR fuel pump and swore to me that it was the identical pump used in Japanese cars he has worked on, and that I could buy a new one at Pep Boys for less than $20.00. He was absolutely sure of this! Encouraged by this, I went to Ebay and purchased a brand new, Honda VFR800 fuel pump for about 1/10 the price of an official Honda, OEM fuel pump (made in China, of course). I tested the pump, and it works. I haven't installed it on the bike and started it yet, but I have no reason to believe it won't work.jdgrego1_imp said:Here's something to think about: I am restoring a 2003 Honda VFR800, and it needed a fuel pump. A friend of mine, who is a professional automotive mechanic, saw the VFR fuel pump and swore to me that it was the identical pump used in Japanese cars he has worked on, and that I could buy a new one at Pep Boys for less than $20.00. He was absolutely sure of this! Encouraged by this, I went to Ebay and purchased a brand new, Honda VFR800 fuel pump for about 1/10 the price of an official Honda, OEM fuel pump (made in China, of course). I tested the pump, and it works. I haven't installed it on the bike and started it yet, but I have no reason to believe it won't work.Dave_imp said:FP ass-y is about U$550 and filter alone U$280, rubber base gasket U$22


