Bad Accident

Dam* bro. That's quite a hit you endured. Your post indicates the one most important thing though. You don't have any head trauma and are all present and accounted for. Thank God for that. I hope you ride again. You're lucky to have a loving and supportive wife too. Hang in there and stay in touch here.

Chip
 
Sorry to hear about your crash. I went over the bars in 2010 locking up both brakes. Neither tires nor suspension were up to it. Dislocated my left shoulder. Skimmed the vents off the top of my helmet. I had to swing both arms in a circle behind me like I was putting on a shirt to pop the shoulder back in. - They just don't see us on bikes sometimes. - Hope you feel better soon!!!
 
Sorry to hear. Glad your still with us. Wish you a healthy and speedy recovery. Makes me think I wished I had the deluxe with the anti lock brakes.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Very sorry to hear this. I hope you recover fully. This is the last post I wanted to see as one of my best friends, and his passenger were killed 5 days ago by a drunk driver who was in his lane on a blind curve. I was with him at 1:30 this past Sunday, he went one way, and I went the other. 2hrs later he was gone. This has been one of the hardest weeks I have ever been through. Our last conversation before we parted was talking about his taking a vacation day for this past Wed as I am off on Wednesdays, so we could ride. It was not to be. I decided to ride Wed, because that is what he wanted to do. I will never be able to swing a leg over a bike with out thinking about my buddy.
I am not on here a lot anymore since I traded my CB, but I hang out once in a while, because this seems to be the finest group of people around. Please be safe out there.
 
Glad to here you survived someone else's mistake and have a good attitude. I really hope you're able and willing to ride again. It took me 14 years to get back on a bike after a guy ran a red light in front of me.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
 
Wow. You are a lucky guy. Glad that you survived and can talk about what happened. Stick with the therapy and healing. Pulling for you!
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone. My wife and I are overwhelmed by all of your good wishes. I was moved to a rehab center last night that's closer to home. I'll be getting a thorough evaluation today and should have my rehab plan tomorrow. Then it's full speed again.

I have to laugh, but this accident is literally a big "Pain in the @ss". Ribs and shoulder don't hurt unless I cough, laugh or stand, but the buttocks are constantly on fire. Staying distracted from the pain is the best medicine.
 
We're all pulling for you! Let us know if any help is needed, this forum is a talented bunch of good folk. Jon Z
 
Back
Top