Bad Accident

Glad to hear you are doing as well as you are. It is awesome that you are so positive. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a full recovery.
 
I admire your spirit that comes through in your words. I believe that will serve you well as you continue to heal. Heal up quickly and completely and we'll do our best to keep you entertained.
 
Yikes, Sorry to hear CB of your going down. I'm thankful they took you to JH trauma center. Your personal account of the accident reminds all of us to gear up any time we go out on our bikes. God be with you during this time of recovery and reflection. Russ
 
Poop. I have had several of those injuries. Not all, and not in the same accident. The worst one; chipping and cracking the pelvis. I really feel for you on that one.

Heal up, do the PT and much luck.
 
My thoughts and prayers will be with you during your recovery. Thank God your gear performed as designed. This could have easily resulted in a much worse outcome. We are all thankful that you are able to share this with us. God's speed my friend.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm happy to know you are still around to share this with us...that alone is proof you did everything right...wishing you the best possible recovery...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
CB,

Just a horrible accident and one you can't prevent. I'm just thankful you where able to low side instead of a direct impact. I assume you don't have anti-lock brakes or the low side would not have been possible.

The one thing I liked about my CB was the ability to breath on the rear brake and lock it up, had the same feel as a dirt bike.

I have enjoyed your posts over the years on the site, get well soon brother.

Steve
 
Sorry for your bad fortune CB and I wish you all the best. This both scares me and angers me. When dUh had his accident it just scared me, can't get to mad at deer, they are just doing what they do. But the way that some cars and trucks behave is criminal. Again, I wish you and your family all the best. Alan
 
Get well quickly.. This story just make me cringe to go out and ride....and the positive attitude you have is amazing.
 
Wow so glad you are alive CB4ME! I am also a strong advocate for a helmet, jacket, LONG pants, gloves and leather boots. Where I live in California I see riders with a bump cap, shorts and flip flops.....nuts! I've been riding for 50 years without any accidents so I can not imagine the trauma and pain you're in.....hang in there and I am praying for your full recovery.....my Pastors favorite saying was "Tough times never last, tough people do" GOD Bless You.......Randy
 
Back
Top