Bad Accident - Pictures

Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
I'm not an attorney, and I don't play one on TV, but I would like to caution our friend CB4ME that everything he posts on this forum may be admissible in a court of law. At a minimum, the insurance company of the at-fault driver may be very interested to read what he's writing and could possibly subpoena it and use it against him. Or not -- I don't know. I'd just suggest he be very careful with what he volunteers publicly.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not a litigious guy and didn't think in those terms. What's been said is water under the bridge but I'll keep your point in mind.
 
Glad you're feeling better CB. Knarly crash. Ditto the bloody helmet. Wow. All said and done, you're lucky. We're certainly glad you're still here.
 
CB,

So sorry about your crash and best wishes for a continued speedy recovery.

Do you have any insights about that Schuberth helmet and if you think it protected you better than other brands you may have worn over the years?

Get better soon!!!
 
Back
Top