Back side Wolf Creek

Lovely country and a great looking road.
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
Wolf Creek where?
It is about 15 miles southwest of Eugene Oregon.
And just a short section of one of the roads that I ride frequently.
Come on over and I will show you a lot of beautiful curvy roads.:cool:
Kevin
 
Thanks. I was thinking Wolf Creek, Colorado as in the old CW McCall song "Way up on the great divide..." Saw your video (nice BTW) but didn't remember the road looking like that...
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
I like the view through that Vetter fairing.
Thank you sir.:thumbsup:
They sure aren't very popular here. I was thinking that I had the cam a little low.
Kevin
Frulk_imp said:
Thanks. I was thinking Wolf Creek, Colorado as in the old CW McCall song "Way up on the great divide..." Saw your video (nice BTW) but didn't remember the road looking like that...

There is probably a bazillion Wolf creeks, Bear creeks and Beaver creeks in the US alone.
Kevin
 
Back
Top